Thursday, December 20, 2007

slow and steady wins the race

I ran in my new neighborhood for the first time. After living in my new home for almost 4 month, I finall got up early for a run. Yes, I'm snooze girl. 5 more minutes or 3 more minutes. Well, today, I finally got up early enough before work to run on my own. I do run with a group on Tuesday mornings at 6:30am when it's not raining:). I ran for 41min. It was dark and the road was damp from the night before, but at least it wasn't raining. It was a major road, so it was well lit. I had a good run. I'm not sure how many miles, maybe 3 or 3.5. I was sweaty afterwards. I felt good! The new program is to run at least 2 times in the morning before work. I want ato PR in Feb, so I better work at it.

Oh, so the slow and steady reference was from phedippidations podcast. I thought I came up with the mantra, guess not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home