pregnancy progress
Documenting before I forget. I have been pretty good about taking photos while my pregnancy is progressing, but haven't been writing things down, so jotting some thoughts before more time passes.
Baby "bob" has been moving a lot. Sometimes he moves a lot and other days, I don't feel him. I am always reassured when I do feel him. He likes to kick or jab right near my right rib area. It's a weird feeling. It's painful and ticklish at the same time. Sometimes I feel a real hard spot right in the middle of below my chest. I hope his head turns down soon, of course I don't know really know where his head is at the moment. I just feel jabs here and there don't know if those are from his arms or legs.
It's been a physically and emotionally challenging pregnancy, so I want to list 1 positive thing(of course besides having a child) I am lactose tolerant. I've been able to eat to cheese, buttery pastries, ice cream, gelato, pizza with no problem. It really helped when we traveled up to Montreal and Quebec. We had gelato quite a few times, not every day, but definitely more than I ever eat ice cream. I have also been eating a lot of burgers. Some good and some really bad burgers, but I usually don't eat red meat. I guess baby is craving for red meat.
Well, I have about 6 weeks left in my pregnancy. I am so thankful that I'm not nauseous anymore. It was pure misery! There were so many times when I could barely pick my head up from bed. We are of course very thankful that our baby is healthy.
We are definitely counting down!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home