Saturday, February 16, 2008

food aversions

I am almost starting my 12th week, yipee! It's been the longest 6 weeks of nausea! I've had the following food aversions:

-canned soups; I can taste the metal from the can in the soup
-if you had garlic in the last week, I can smell in on your breath; the smell of garlic really makes me want to vomit
-potatoes; I was able to eat potatoes for 1 night and now the though of potatoes makes me puke
-Preggie Pops; they worked for me for about 3 days, now when I eat them they have the opposite effect
-Chinese dried plums; I sucked on them over the MLK weekend, now I can't stand them
-sour candy drops; they worked for about a day
-jelly bellies worked for a few days
-Pepperidge Farm cookies, I can still eat them, but then I can't sleep, at least if I eat the chocolate ones
-onions
-tomato soup

Foods that I can eat:
-raisin bread
-peanut butter flavor cereals
-Silk Soy milk
-peanut butter on bread or crackers
-tofu(not too much anymore)
-chocolate cookies

Today I had an entire seasame bagel with pastrami. It's probably the biggest meal I've had in the past 6 weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home