Monday, January 14, 2008

big news

I found out on 1/1 that we are expecting. I'm usually on time, so when I noticed I was a few days late, I asked my husband to go back the test at the local Long's. The test came up positive! We are in shock. We consciously decided to try after I returned from Morocco. Amazingly and thankfully, it worked. I didn't think it would happen so quickly. I think it really helped that I read, Taking Charge of Your Fertility. I ain't no spring chicken, so wanted to learn how to watch for the signs. It happened so quickly, I didn't even get a chance to major my basal temperature.

1/5 I got sick.
1/9 I got even sicker and the nausea started. I've been feeling nausea ever since. It's a constant sense like I want to puke. Thankfully, I'm not puking. Being deathly sick, nauseated, and not eating the past few days have not helped the situation.
1/14 I am counting the days for the first trimester to end. It should end around 2/18. It's been pretty miserable. I've tried ginger ale. Eating ginger. I haven't been eating much, which is probably not good for the baby. Today I have this dizzy headache, like I want to vomit and faint. My stomach is growling, but I have no appetite. Sometimes it helps to lay on my back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home