Saturday, April 19, 2008

20 weeks 5 days

I'm into my second trimester. The nausea is suppose to be gone. Unfortunately, it hasn't. It's definitely not as bad as the first trimester, but I 2 puking episodes last week. Ah...the joys of pregnancy.

Foods that I still can't stand:
garlic
onions (somewhat tolerable)
dark chicken meat
chicken in general
I think sticking with vegetarian diet helps. The smell of meat still bothers me.

Well, the great news is our baby "bob" is healthy. We did the CVS test and wanted to find out the gender, so we narrow down on the names. So far, my DH only likes about 5 names out of the 70 names I selected. Naming a child is such an important task. Important is not what I want to use, but that's all I can think of right now.

Well, now that the pregnancy news is public, I can post more freely on my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home