Monday, September 25, 2006

some good and some bad

date: Saturday 09.22.2006
time: 8:00am
weather conditions: warm, sunny, too warm
clothing: black shorts, pink short sleeve
shoes: New Balance 1010
route: marina
distance: 13.8
time: 2:40min?
pace:
meal before hand: oatmeal, had a fantastic run at mile 11-12, I was feeling it, but I got a second wind around 12.5. Overally, I had a great last long run before my race in 2 weeks

date: Friday 09.22.2006
time: 7:00am
time: 1hr
meal before hand: night before I had left over tikka masala. I was so hungry I ended up eating way to much. While I was doing downward dog, my food was becoming upward puke. Most time I have problems b/c I eat too much, rarely I don't feel well b/c I ate too little.


date: Thursday 09.21.2006
time: 7:00pm
weather conditions: cool, perfect running weather
clothing: black shorts
shoes: New Balance 1010
route: marina
distance: ??
time: 40min
pace: ??
meal before hand: salad with 4 CA makis for lunch, had a huge breakfast with eggs and chicken katsu, so wasn't that hungry during lunch.
I had a lousy run on Thursday evening. I couldn't park in my usual area and I left work late, so before I was done, the set was setting and I could barely see. I tried tempo running on my own didn't go so well:(.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home