Thursday, October 12, 2006

pain!

It's a pattern. Every time I run all out. I feel my old injury again. It's happened at least 3 times. It doesn't matter if it's a short race or a long race. I get the same old pain. I went to see a new sports massage therapists. The session was painful, but I feel better now. I have a dull soreness instead of a sharp pain in my butt. I know I have to build up my core muscles or I'll be in real trouble. Hmm...yoga, swimming, pilates, and strength training. I do need to cross-train. I'll have to pick and choose what I can reasonably do. Definitely yoga and strength training once a week. My sports therapists is also a personal trainer. He recommends weight training at least once a week. I think I can handle that.

I also started listening to Podcasts for the first time. I'm subscribed to a bunch of running podcasts:).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home