rest
I haven't updated my exercise blog in awhile b/c I've been taking an exercise break. I did go to yoga this morning. I love my Friday yoga sessions. I've also decided to not sleep that extra 10 min and get to yoga on time. It's nice not being late and rushing to yoga.
Last Saturday I did go see my sports massage therapists. He is also a personal trainer. He showed me a lot of strength training exercises. We went through them and I was sore for the next 3 days. We did a lot of lunges, so my glutes were really feeling it. It's definitely a sure sign that I need to strengthen that part of my body. I could barely tie my shoes b/c I had a hard time squatting down. So a new goal, to do strength exercises at least 2 times a week. I want to get faster. If I want to run faster and run injury-free I have to do these, no whimping out. This means sleeping earlier and getting up at 6am at the lastest. I'm writing it down, so I'm making a written commitment.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home