ultrasound
Well, we'll get to see baby "bob" again tomorrow. We have another ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow morning. There is a possibility that our baby might be breech. At first I wasn't too worried, but then I was talking to someone in pre-natal yoga class and she is due the same day as I am and her midwife said her baby is breech. She's been doing exercises to help her baby move down. Of course, then I started reading up on being breech at 34 weeks and found out more info, which I began to worry. My physician assistant said he is breech, but then my sister who is a physician checked and she thinks the head is down. I asked for another ultrasound to be sure. By 36 weeks, it's harder for the baby to move naturally, so it's better that I found out now and try and do some natural inversion. Sadly, physicians have killed the baby by doing an external inversion, so I rather not go that route, but do things like the breech tilt and moxibustion, this Chinese medicine procedure. It's not-invasive, so it's safe. I would be sadly disappointed if I have to get a c-section. Hopefully, I'm worrying for nothing and my PA was wrong.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home