24 miles!
We finished 24 miles yesterday. Another person from my running group and I ran 24 together. We started around 6:45am. Ran around the northern part of San Francisco and around Golden Gate Park. This is our 3rd week doing the same route. We increased it by 2 miles every week. I just realized today that I ran 24 miles yesterday. I am amazed! Even though I've done this before when I actually think about it, I am in awe what I can do. Yes, I'm giving myself a huge pat on the back. Thinking about my childhood, I was completely non-athletic and barely exercised. We would watch 3 hrs of t.v. afterschool until we heard our mom unlocking the front door. I'm thankful of where I am now in life.
1 Comments:
This is so great. Maybe you can think of a little treat for yourself, you so much deserve it. A pat on the shoulder is not enough :).
Post a Comment
<< Home