Monday, January 01, 2007

exhausted run

date: 12.30.2006, Saturday
time: 7:45am
weather conditions: cold, but sunny
clothing: long leggings, my black REI turtle neck, club long sleeve shirt, REI light blue fleece jacket, needless to say, I was too warm after about 20min of running, oh well.
shoes: New Balance 1010
route: started at Sports Basesment
distance: 10 miles
time: 2hr 6min
pace:?
meal night before: made my own pasta with salmon and roasted veggies(brussel sprouts, zucchini, sweet potatoes) I actually cooked!!

I was sore from yoga. My entire upper body was sore. I was tired. Yes, I was probably a bit hungry too. Didn't eat my oatmeal that morning. I had a banana though. The route was a bit hilly. I felt scared and discouraged by what I will face at Big Sur. Hills, gotta to train on hills!

1 Comments:

At 03 January, 2007 08:15, Blogger runliarun said...

Yummy menu. You cannot start out by being discouraged. Just attack those hills.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home