Friday, December 15, 2006

yoga and run

I woke up on Thursday morning feeling much better. The coughing has stopped. I actually woke up at 6:15am. I was ready to run by 6:30am, but it was still dark outside. I did my strength training exercises for the first time in a long time. I'm terrible about doing my strength exercises. Oh well. I did them since I was waiting for the sun to come out. It didn't get light until around 7am. I ended up running for 30min, which was pretty good.

date: 12.14.2006, Thursday
time: 7:30am
weather conditions: cold and foggy
clothing: long leggings, my New Balance vest I got in Boston, first time wearing it:)
shoes: New Balance 1010
route: with club
distance: ~?
time:30min
pace:?
meal night before: ate around 6:30pm a giant chicken bun, had a GU and banana in the morning

Good run.

Today, I went to yoga. First time in a long time as well. Good to be back in a routine. I miss yoga. My arms are sore tonight.

Thanks Lia for the reminder to like myself when I'm not exercising or running. I get so self-critical. When I'm not exercising or doing something to improve my running, I feel like a lazy bum. I think I'm not a committed runner, all sorts of negative thoughts come to mind. Off to bed as I have a long run tomorrow:).

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 17 December, 2006 16:37, Blogger runliarun said...

I am very hard on myself. It's constructive up to a point. Beyond that it's self destructive. I know that, but I can barely help it.

Welcome back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home