Tuesday, December 05, 2006

to run or not to run

I haven't run since Saturday. I had a horrible sore throat on Monday, so I didn't run on Monday. My throat is not any better today. I have about 5 minutes to decide whether to run or not. Sore throat should not affect my running, but I'm afraid I'm coming down with something. If I go home now, I know I'll just end up watching bad TV, but if I run I'm afraid I'll get even sicker. I don't have a chest cold, so really I can run. I think what's really preventing me from running is I'm not motivated to train. I was thinking of training for Napa, but I'm not that excited about the race. There's a half-marathon trail race in March. Maybe I'll do that instead.

I think I decided, no track workout. I don't mind doing a regular run. I just don't feel like running fast tonight. Maybe I'll go to the gym and do the elliptical machine. I feel like a lazy sloth:(, ugh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home