monday run :(
I ran with E. on Monday, 10.30.06 near my place. It was not a good run at all. I wasn't expecting to run Monday, so I didn't eat a lot of pasta on Sunday night. I didn't eat that much period. I haven't been running that much, so I've decided to cut back on my caloried. This is the first time I've stuck with my diet regiment. It's been 2 weeks and it's working well except for the times I'm running. I was really light headed on my Monday run. I felt like I was going to collapse. I felt like vomiting. Also the right side on my abdomen was hurting. It can be lack of hydration or lack of food in my body. I'm thinking it was because of the lack of food. I stopped running and had to sit down. I'm guessing that's how it fills when you running a marathon and you've depleted your glycogen storage.
Lesson learned, eat appropriately. I do want to loose 7lbs, but I have to do it wisely.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home