monday run
time: 6:45am
weather conditions: cool and foggy, hard to see this morning
clothing: white long sleeve, with long leggings
shoes: New Balance 1010
route: with E.
distance: 4mi according to my Garmin, but I think it was incorrect
time: 41min
pace:10:15
meal before hand: 1 packet of Gu
I ran hard with E. this morning. We did some exercise my sports massage therapists showed me. I was breathing hard and sweating like mad, but my watch only showed 10:15am. I know I've been taking a break, but I can't imagine 1.5 week of not running I would be that out of shape? No way, I think the fog messed up the GPS readings or at least that's what I'm hoping. Either case, I need to start hitting the road and no more break for me:). I'm planning to siging up for a Turkey Trek race on Thanksgiving. I found a 5K. It'll get me motivated to train again. It nice just to run and not be training for anything, but the races pushes me to run harder and more regularly.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home