Friday, November 17, 2006

3 times this week

date: 11.13.2006, Monday
time: 6:30am

weather conditions: chilly, but not too cold
clothing: with long leggings
shoes: New Balance 1010
route:running route with E.
distance: 4.14mile
time:~41min
pace:10:09
meal night before: hmm...can't remember, but I had enough carbs

date: 11.14.2006, Tuesday
time: 6:30am
weather conditions: not too cold
clothing: with long leggings
shoes: New Balance 1010
route:trackworkout in the city
distance: ?
time:40min
workout: 200m repeats 4 times, 200m striders 4 times, 25min of warmup and cool down a bit of
200m reapeat avg 1:08, if you don't run it, you loose it

meal before: wonton noodle soup
Got side stitches after 2 repeats, you really can't take a break. I loose all the little speed I had for taking 1 month off of track workout. It's like starting over again:(

date: 11.16.2006, Thursday
time: 6:45am
weather conditions: overcast
clothing: with long leggings
shoes: New Balance 1010
route:near my place
distance: <4miles
time:~40min
pace: >10min

I ran before work on Thursday. I like running before work especially now it get dark by 5:30 or so. I think on Thursday, I'm going to stick with running before work and then stay at work later. It works better this way. I had a pretty good run. I felt like I was running hard. I think it's probably b/c I'm out of shape. Also I think the sunscreen I wore doesn't breath or something b/c my face is sweating like mad every time I use it. I'll try another sunscreen next time and see if I'm drenched in sweat.

I have 2 more runs here and then it's off to Albuquerque for next week. I've signed up for the Turkey Trek 5K in Albuquerque. I've also found a great place to do my track workout and a long run. Also I'll be meeting up with runliarun, one of my few blog commentors. It's probably because I don't make too many comments myself:).

I just noticed I'm behind in my March marathon training:(. I guess my running club is not supporting it. It officially started on Nov 4, so I'm not too way behind. Of course, if I'm going to try to PR, I better get serious about it. I find it hard training in the winter, but at least I don't live in Boston or Minnesota. Now that's winter.

3 Comments:

At 17 November, 2006 16:53, Blogger R2B said...

Another commentator here!

You seem to worry about nutrition a fair bit!
Run have fun and let the rest start to sort itself out!

Cheers R2B

 
At 20 November, 2006 13:13, Blogger runliarun said...

Looking forward to seeing you in a couple of days.

 
At 21 November, 2006 00:14, Blogger traveler022 said...

Thanks for the comment r2b. Yes unfortunately, I do have to keep track of what I eat mainly because I have a very sensitive GI and have various food allergies.

I just finished packing Lia. See you Wed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home