Saturday, November 11, 2006

running long again!

time: 7:45am
weather conditions: rained around 6am this morning, but by the time we started running, it gradually became sunny
clothing: white long sleeve, with long leggings
shoes: New Balance 1010
route: Marina, regular route with club
distance: 10miles
time: 2hrs
pace:?
meal night before: I had my regular Friday night Vietnamese noodle. After I volunteer I usually go get my vermicelli noodles with grilled chicken. Last night I tried it with some new:). I got the one with 2 imperial rolls. I usually don't get it since it's deep fried. I felt okay this morning, but I think I should stay away from deep fried greasy stuff. I could have probably eaten a bit of oatmeal this morning. I felt a bit light headed around mile 4. I wasn't sure if I was going to run 7 or 10. I had a GU and did 10. My left hip felt tight, which is my usual thing, but overall I felt good. It's back to regular training mode. I always feel really great after my longs runs:). I miss it.

1 Comments:

At 13 November, 2006 09:40, Blogger runliarun said...

I always feel so great after big runs - mentally, that is :). I'd love to get some of the exercises you mentioned for the groin area, thank you. How do we do this? Would you like my email address? Are you in New York still?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home