Friday, December 29, 2006

yoga

I'm switching my work schedule around, so I'll be going to Friday yoga 1 more time in Jan. I really like my yoga teacher on Fridays. I might try to go anyway and stay later at work on Fridays. I've been doing the plank poses on my own, which I think helps build up my arms and abs. Gotta have good core muscles to run and to run without injury.

Once again, I'm going to try to do strength exercises for this training season. I'll set the bar low. If I can consistenly do strength exercise once a week, then I'm good.

Tomorrow, I plan to do a 8 or 10 mile run.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 01 January, 2007 08:15, Blogger runliarun said...

I think I have to start doing strength exercises to. Got away without them so far. Well, there's something to do in 2007 :).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home