40 weeks 2 days
I took another walk this morning for about 1 hr. I walked up Hearst and LeConte, a very hilly street. I heard steeper the hill, the better. Of course, I'm not feeling much. I went to yoga last night and we had a baby ceremony for our baby. Good wishes from everyone. It was really sweet and thoughtful.
I spoke with an acupuncturist this morning and he said I can probably schedule an appt for Friday, if nothing is happening by then. He said I didn't have to worry too much, since it's only 2 days past. I'm not too worry, but I really like to avoid being medically induced. Medical induction can be more painful b/c the contractions can be unnaturally stronger, so hopefully acupuncture will help.
I will take a nap later today. I love naps. Hopefully, baby will come by this weekend. He moved quite a bit last night before I went to bed and he is moving a lot now, too. All good signs that he is healthy.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home