counting down
At my last appt, my stats were
3cm
75% effaced
146 lbs, I think I must have mis-read the scale or measured incorrectly last time. I don't think it's likely to loose 3lbs in 1 weeks unless I had a lot of fluid in my system last time.
Well, I have another appt today, so we'll see how much I'm dilated this week. Yoga has been a bit tougher. My uterus tightens up quite a bit, so I guess it must be more braxton hicks. I'm remembering to stay hydrated.
Every once in awhile, I'll comment to my DH, "we're having a baby." It still feels unreal. I still can't believe it most of the time. Even though there is this thing growing and giggling inside of me and I know it's coming out. I still can't believe it, it'll be our baby.
Well, I'm at 38 weeks and 3 days now. If there are not signs, this weekend, then I'll start squatting more that is suppose to help.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home