feeling good still:)
I've been sleeping a lot. It's hard for me to get up in the morning. I got up today at 10am. I could have slept until noon. I got up to run some errands, so walked around downtown Berkeley. I had another OB appt today. My stats are the same
3cm
75% effaced
148.5lbs. I stood on the scale that is 2lbs less:). I was 148.5 last week, too, but I told the nurse I was 148, since the scale didn't really have a 1/2 marker. Well, I'm glad I didn't gain anymore:). I think all the yoga is helping. I went to yoga 3 times this week and if no labor, I'll go again on Saturday morning. I'll probably walk to the post office again tomorrow to turn in my PO box key.
I went to Rockridge Kids today as well to check out the glider. It seems like a very helpful piece of furniture for breastfeeding. It's a bit pricey, so not sure if I'm ready to take the plunge. I've heard it's a good investment though.
I'm not feeling anxious. I have a few more things to purchase, a new filter for our humidifier. I forgot to get it when I went to Target earlier this week. Then I'll buy a couple of Cornish hens to cook beforehand and freeze. I can't believe my expected due date is only 4 days away, but I think the baby "bob" will be late. The first one is usually late. The OB will late me wait 41 weeks and a few days after that than they will suggest induction by drugs, which I do not want at all.
Hopefully, we will not have to go down that route.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home