Friday, May 11, 2007

non-running exercise

Thanks runliarun on the water running tip. I think I'll do that. The weather is getting warmer now, so I'll check out the swim schedule at our local community outdoor pool. I don't like getting wet, but gotta do what you gotta do. My knee definitely continues to feel off. I will do my cross-over lunges starting tonight. If I can stick with it at least once a week, then I think it'll be good. My knee feels like it wants to collapse, that's the best way I can describe it. It feels weak. After my friend's first marathon she had major knee problems and hasn't run marathon since. I don't want that to happen, in other words, do my lunges. If I repeat it enough, maybe I'll actually do them:).

1 Comments:

At 11 May, 2007 13:53, Blogger runliarun said...

You're welcome. I did a little bit of water running here and there, when I was injured last year. You need to invest more time than in running for the same effect, but even if all that time is not available, it's still worth it to do it a bit. It's better than nothing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home