vanity
Injuries will not get me to do my strength exercises, but fitting into my wedding dress will:). I went for my second dress fitting and behold, I gained a few inches around my butt and my dress was tight. Okay, maybe not like 5 inches, but definitely 1 or 2. It was quite embrassing. The seamstress said most brides loose weight, how come I gained. Well, before I was running 4-5 days a week and now I'm at 1 or most time 0. Yes, after Big Sur, I've been eating the same amount and doing very little exercise. In just a little over a month, I have a flabby butt. Since this is my exercise blog, as of Friday I am going on an aggressive exercise campaign to loose those inches. Yes, I am vain. What can I say, I want to look good in my wedding dress.
Since I didn't make time before to seriously do my cross-over lunges, now I have a new motive and in my opinion a more pressing goal to do my strength exercises. I have 11 weeks to stop eating like a horse and to use those Target 8lb weight I bought 6 months ago. I will kill 2 birds with 1 stone. I'll be stronger for my next race and I'll look good in my dress:).

1 Comments:
A woman needs vanity. Where would we be without it?
Congratulations - on your resolve and your big upcoming day.
Post a Comment
<< Home