42 days
I learned a new exercise from my personal trainer last week. It was a new arm exercise using the pulley with weights. I'm making time to do rows, too. After 1.5 hrs of workout in the women's gym at the Y. I'm too lazy to go downstairs and do the rows, but I making myself. It's suppose to help with the back muscle.
I had another dress fitting and behold going to the gym and running the past few weeks have helped significantly. I didn't go to the gym this morning. I needed the rest. I went on an intense 7mile hike with some friends. It was steep hills and more hills. I loved it! Great workout on the quads. I love hiking and being outdoors. It's definitely a more natural way to get a good workout. Too bad, I can't go hiking everyday.
I found out I had stress induced asthma. I've never experienced stress-induced asthma before. I think all the wedding planning got a hold of my body. I'm trying to sleep early and do what I can. It's a small wedding, but there is always more to do than you realize. The new medication is helping, but I rather not be too depended on it, so I just have to remember to do what I can do.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home