15 days
I'm being keeping up with my exercises for the most part. I tried climbing at a climbing gym about a month ago. I really liked it. I thought I would be scared out of my wits because I fear heights, but it wasn't that scary. My friends belayed me while I climbed. It was definitely a good arm workout. I'm going back after all the wedding crazy stuff is over.
Then I tried trail running for the first time. It was about a 5 mile run in Atlanta. I went to Atlanta about 2 weeks ago for my grandmother's 90th birthday. It was a crazy short trip. I was in Atlanta for 28 hrs. I flew red-eye and got into Atlanta around 7am. Then my cousin and I went for a run on my suggestion:). I like running in new places. It was humid and it actually rained, but thank goodness the lush trees kept us dry. I did fall once. I have a nice bruise on my knee from it. I bruise easily. I have a couple of new bruises. I was helping to setup for church and bunch of metal chairs fell on me. It was quite painful. I had to ice my foot and my upper tibia has a couple of nice green patches.
Here's my first bruise when I first started going to the gym. I banged my thigh on the pull up and chin up machine. Nice green and purple bruise. Ouch!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home