6 days!
I went for my third and last fitting and I've lost a few inches or maybe a few cm. I didn't do a before and after measurement. I definitely can fit in the dress and my seamstress had to take a few inches in. The gym workout worked! The last few weeks, I got new exercise:
soccer lunges: drop hips, straight back leg(don't let it drop), 10x ea. leg
straight arm to punch: 12.5 x 8 each side (set the arm thing at 7)
Max's woodchop: reach across your body to put 1st hand on
twish down at 45 degree angle and drop hips
keep eyes up, off the floor
foam roll IT band before doing
10lbs x 8 each side-move to 12.5 quickly (I think I'm at 15 or 17.5)
muscle snatch: 20lbs x 8
drop down into deadlift position then lift bar to overhead in on smooth, continuous, fast motion,
be sure to keep knees going straight ahead and over 2nd toes
bosu - inverted stand at the slope and squat down, with straight knees, and only use quad to come up

1 Comments:
Is this 6 days before the wedding? OMG. The bruises won't heal in time, but that won't matter, nobody is going to know or care. So glad you are pleased with the fitting. As you said, it's mostly a mental thing :).
Post a Comment
<< Home