step repeats
I went up to the Berkeley Rose Garden and did an intense workout. Probably the most intense, I've done since my pregnancy. I did up 30min of stair climbing. I am wiped out. I walked up and down the stairs. I lost count after awhile, but I'm guessing at least 20 round trips. I feel good to get my heart rate up, but then I remember I shouldn't get my heart rate to high up or my body temperature too high up, so hopefully baby "bob" is okay. He is still moving, thank goodness. My stomach/uterus tighten and I felt like on a verge of a contraction, but nothing.
Tomorrow, I have my 2nd acupuncture appt, then I'll try the breast pump after my non-stress test, then I'll go for another walk, if it's not too hot. I am determined not to get induced. Of course, if I end with medical induction, at least I know I tried everything possible.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home