walking and more walking
I feeling well. I took a 3.5 hr nap this afternoon. I got up around 6:30pm, so I can go climb some hills in my neighborhood. It's been incredibly hot here in Berkeley. If I don't wake up before 8am, then the walks get pretty hot and miserable, but I still make myself go. I walked this morning for about 30min before yoga and then I walked about 50 min this evening.
So, what have I tried so far...
eating pineapples, wasabi, spicy food(spicy eggplant with tofu)
acupuncture on Friday (9/5), I have another appt on Monday
The game plan for the next few days:
Sunday, walk up hill again, I think I might try walking up Marin, it's probably the steepest hill around
Monday, acupuncture in the morning, breastpump in the afternoon
Tuesday, I have an OB appt, then afternoon I'll try 1 teaspoon of castor oil, my sister tried 1 tsp and it worked for her eventually
Wed, if it goes that far or if my OB lets me wait another day, then castor oil again
I don't think my OB will let me go past next Thursday. The hospital I'm giving birth at does not do scheduled inductions on Fridays and Saturdays and I'm pretty sure my OB won't let me go past next week, so baby "bob" will be coming out sometime next week either naturally or medically. Of course, I really don't want to be induced. Induction causes a lot of stress on the baby and it can possibly lead to a c-section, which I really don't want.
On Monday afternoon, I have a non-stress test(NST) and amniotic fluid index(afi) to check to see how the baby is doing. He feels fine to me. I feel him moving a lot still, which is a good sign.
I'll try to get up early tomorrow and go for a hill walk before church or before it gets to hot again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home