still running, but not blogging
I ran with the club on Dec 16. Our last official run for the season. I ran 10, felt good. On Monday, Dec 18, I ran with E. It was a hard run. Maybe I'm out of shape? Dec 23, we had an unofficial 8 mile run. I ran harder than usual, felt good, but tired. I stayed up the night before until 12am finish making my Christmas gift for my niece. It turned out pretty well. I'll post on my other blog.
I decided to do the Big Sur Marathon. It's suppose to be one of the toughest marathons, but very beautiful! I think I need to travel somewhere for my marathons, to make it more exciting. Traveling to Napa was not appealing to me. It's only about 40min away. I like combining racing and traveling together. So my training officially starts on Dec 30, this weekend. The race is on April 29th. The countdown begins! I'll be training on hills and more hills. The entire race is hilly and has a 6 hr cutoff time, which scares me quite a bit. I guess the worse thing it'll happen is they pull me off the course. If you are not at mile 22 by 5hr, then they pull you off. It'll be disappointing, but I'm going to at least attempt the race.
1 Comments:
Big Sur! I checked out the site and it so exciting - the challenge, the views, the Pacific Ocean. Even the time limit set beforehand. I am sure you can do it. If you train on hills, you will do it.
Post a Comment
<< Home