Big Sur bound
I offically signed up for Big Sur. I met a new person in my running club a couple of weeks ago. She has run Big Sur twice and said it was a beautiful course and that I would have no trouble finishing the race in 6 hours. I emailed one of our coaches to confirm. He said I should have no trouble, but of course I'll need to train hard. I've been training consistently. I did miss trackworkout last Tuesday b/c I went to a photography class at REI. Oh well, I'm not going to stress. I had a good run on Thursday. I did some hill running and felt good.
This morning I ran with Orange. They are a little faster than the previous group I ran with. Actually, I felt they were running a lot faster. I was able to keep up, but the pace was not consistent throughout the 12miles, so I felt a bit frustrated. I think I might end up creating my own pace group. I don't want to run too fast and risk getting injured.
date: 01.20.2007, Saturday
time: 8:00am
weather conditions: cold and sunny, not too cold
shoes: New Balance 1010
route: with running club
distance: 12.1miles
time: 2:17
pace: 11:19
meal night before: spaghetti w/meatballs and a few bites of Luke's pizza, an maple nut oatmeal in the morning
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home